A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The fourth annual Nitrogen Conference is Thursday, February 6, 2018 at the St. Cloud River's Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud. At the conference, experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 1/17 Manure applied on frozen soil or snow - what will happen to my nitrogen?
- 1/10 2019 Commercial Animal Waste Technician (CAWT) Recertification Workshops
- 1/3 Nitrogen Smart is back for its fourth year
- 12/20 Nutrient Management Podcast: soil fertility - fact or fiction
- 12/14 Nitrogen Conference and Nutrient Management Conference