Extension > Garden > Diagnose a problem > What's wrong with my plant? > Deciduous > Viburnum > Rough, bumpy, or cracked areas on bark
Viburnum > Stems/branches > Rough, bumpy, or cracked areas on bark
1 of 1
- Light infestations do not exhibit obvious symptoms
- Severe infestations can cause chlorotic, stunted foliage
- Dieback and cracked bark can result from heavy infestations
- Light to dark brown, elongated, 1/10 to 1/8 inch long oyster-shell shaped scales found on bark.
- More information on Oystershell Scale